Does one Best Buy’s Facebook update speak for the entire chain of stores? Will we see the XOOM in three short weeks?
Motorola has released a YouTube video showing all the features and functions that will be included in their upcoming tablet. The Android 3.0 device should be making its debut shortly.
The lucky dudes over at Engadget got an interesting hand-on with the newly announced, Honeycomb-equipped, Verizon Motorola XOOM tablet. They managed to bypass the demo videos and mess around with the apparently “early build” of Honeycomb.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?