The lines are getting blurred more by the day as Silicon Valley’s tech titans continue to offer new and expanded services. No longer strictly operating as an online retail outlet, Amazon now provides music, movies, digital books, and more. Apple, for their part, offer hardware …
MOG today announced that they will soon be offering a free, ad-supported version of its award-winning on-demand music service. How soon? Chances are that by the time you read this post the service is live (9:00AM EDT | 6:00AM PDT) . Music fans will now …
Skytunes, a music service/application from esDot Development studio, has been released into the Android Market for music fans around the world. Designed as two AIR applications (server & client), Skytunes lets users take their home music collection with them, everywhere and without uploading to the phone or microSD card.
Thumbplay is formerly announcing their cloud-based ThumbPlay Music application/service for Android handsets. The $10/month subscription service gives users unlimited access to over 8 million tracks through all the major record labels and an additional 25,000 independent labels.
Aspiro, a big player in Northern European mobile entertainment, has announced their desktop and mobile streaming music service is now available for Android handsets.Â As part of a partnership launched in 2009, the service provides live streaming of a music catalog over 160,000 albums deep.Â …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?