After a no-show at MWC this year, Sprint is looking to make CTIA all about the new and improved carrier. Promising to “pull back the curtain with the latest in wireless innovation,” many wondered if Sprint would finally unveil the EVOs next of kin. But …
A leaked Samsung document shows the company presenting both devices on February 13th. While we don’t know exactly what will be in the smart phone and tablet, we at least know they’re on the horizon.
LG has begun sending out invitations to an event at Mobile World Congress event next month. Teasing us with a “new dimension” in their announcement, we can only expect to see a 3D device unveiled. It just so happens that an LG Optimus 3D was spotted (translated) online earlier today. Coincidence? Hardly.
A threesome of Android devices from HTC have leaked with a few weeks to go before the big showdown in Spain. What’s on the inside of these phones?
Samsung has begun a quiet campaign to stir up interest in their Mobile World Congress announcement next month. Promising us that “something big is coming” in February, we’re also told that “evolution is fate” on the Samsung Unpacked site.
Sony Ericsson is already sending out invitations to a Mobile World Congress event where they plan to show off the new members of the Xperia family. As to what specifically we might see hasn’t been confirmed, but we do have a few ideas.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?