For almost 3-4 months, we haven’t seen any powerful flagship device released from Sony Ericsson, but that’s all about to change once the Nozomi hits the market. The Sony Ericsson Nozomi, which is due next year, will be featuring Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a …
Rumor has it that Samsung is prepping a killer tablet for MWC in February. Are the rumors true, or is it all just fabricated?
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?