Remember that leaked Netflix app from the LG Revolution system dump? If you can remember, the main function (being able to watch content) was not working. None of that matters now because Netflix has dropped the official app into the Android Market. The catch is that it only works on select HTC devices and the Samsung Nexus S, but, all of the features work properly.
AndroidPolice recently posted a full system dump of the upcoming 4G LG Revolution for Verizon Wireless. Through this dump, all seemed pretty normal, until a Netflix app was found. After testing this application, it works! Well, except for streaming video, which is probably the part you’re most …
PCWorld has taken the entire world of tech. that has been revealed in 2010. HDTVs, phones, tablets, PCs, e-book readers, storage, software, services, apps, digital cameras, camcorders, printers, just about anything high tech and picked the top 100 best technology products for 2010. Look who …
In a hint of things to come, Netflix has posted a job listing on their website looking for someone to help build with instant streaming client for Android devices. As far as the candidate is concerned, the company is seeking someone with a strong history …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?