The handset rumors and leaks keep coming.Â This time, we’re looking at the Philips V808.Â Â Â Although the pictures don’t show it at all, this is being reported as being Android-based and pretty much finished.Â In fact, the folks at pconline.com.cn are expected to be reviewing …
Since joining the Open Handset Alliance back in December, many phone fans and gadget lovers have wondered what Sony Ericsson was going to do with Android.Â If this newly discovered “Rachael” handset is any indication, we can expect big things from them.
The first Android handset from China-based Huawei is definitely a thing of beauty. Announced yesterday at CommunicAsia, U823X is scheduled for a European release for later this year. The 3.5″ touch display puts it bigger than anything HTC has done yet and the same goes …
Quick!Â What’s the fastest way to take attention from another carrier’s newly launched flagship handset?Â Release your own on the heels of the competitor, silly. The two phones generating the most buzz right now are the Palm Pre and the iPhone 3GS.Â While everyone is …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?