LG has pulled a fast one on us. Just a week before CES in Las Vegas, they’ve slipper the Optimus 2 (AS680) under the radar with a discreet launch. The Optimus successor will be packing: 3.2″ capacitive display 800MHz processor Video Recording and Playback 1,500 …
Sharp just announced the AQUOS Phone IS14SH, packing Gingerbread, a 3.7-inch qHD LCD display, and an 8MP CMOS camera with 720p HD video capture. NFC is also along for the ride, and a slide-out numeric keypad, which is still popular in Japan. It’s powered by a …
Thanks to SprintFeed, we got a look at the devices that Sprint will be killing off. As you know, new phones come out every month, so obviously Sprint can’t hold onto all of them. Looking at the list above, some Android devices that specifically stand out …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?