Google may turn to Qualcomm as the chipmaker of choice for the next-generation Nexus 7, reports Pacific Crest analyst Michael McConnel. Citing supply chain issues and competitive pricing, Google could be leaving NVIDIA and the Tegra 4 out of the tablet. Supply chain conversations indicate two reasons …
The Nexus 7 will be refreshed with a “full HD” 1080p display and thinner bezel, reports Digitimes. Expected to carry the same attractive $200-$250 price point as the current model, the tablet is said to be manufactured by Asus. Citing sources with access to “engineering …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?