Google CEO Larry Page thinks that the Android team has done a pretty god job of keeping its partners happy. Considering this is one of the chief concerns for Google and Co., we’d hope for at least some success in this area. In a lengthy, …
RECORDED LIVE OCT. 04, 2012 In this week’s episode the guys tackle the late-breaking rumors that surround the Google Nexus project and one of its potential devices, the LG Optimus G. After discussing all the stuff that is slated to go into the changed Nexus initiative …
Adding fuel to the growing fire that is the Nexus program, DigiTimes is today reporting that Samsung, LG, Sony, and HTC are “likely to be potential partners”. The entire post might read a little ‘lost in translation’ as it calls the initiative the “Nexus 7″ platform …
The entire “Nexus” program is set to receive a makeover, if the latest round of rumors prove to be accurate.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?