Much has been made about the retail aspect of Google Wallet and how NFC will revolutionize payments at stores and restaurants. The idea of tapping your handset against a card reader sounds appealing in situations where you would normally have to dig out a real …
Google Wallet might be a cool concept but it will remain a concept unless the majority of business starts to accept Google’s mobile payment method. Google partnered up with a few big companies at launch but so far none have actually started accepting Google Wallet …
The future of commerce was unveiled today as Google, FirstData, Sprint, Citi, and MasterCard announced Google Wallet. Confirming many of the recent rumors, the service is rolling out across select markets later this summer (San Francisco, New York) on handsets that offer NFC (Nexus S 4G). …
Google is expected to begin testing the NFC payment option within the next four months, using phones such as the Nexus S.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?