The top three hardware makers for Android in the United States are HTC, Motorola, and Samsung.
All your smartphone are belong to us! Apparently no one is using their smartphone to be productive, they just want to play games!
According to Nielsen research, games continue to be the most popular app category while productivity apps find themselves on the lower rungs of the ladder. This of course doesn’t surprise me one bit, what does surprise me is the fact that 93% of the people downloading games are actually willing to pay for them! Hear that developers? You’re more likely to get paid off of games vs. any other category. Chop, chop, start churning out those games!
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?