Last week, we saw a leak of some possible prices for T-Mobile’s ‘UNcarrier” plans. The company has officially made its move into the contract-free service arena as of today, as heading to their website reveals pay-as-you-go plans to be the only options for service. You …
I have not written an opinion piece in a long while, mostly because I usually cover my opinions when we have a “Rayge Against the Machine” segment on AGTN. But this morning, I find myself dusting off the old opinion button here at AG, because of the fact that those of us, (pretty much everyone reading this blog), who have rooted devices will not be able to rent movies on the shiny new offering from Google in the Android Web Market.
And here we go yet again. T-Mo news is reporting today that all you proud owners of a Cliq XT are getting the shaft when it comes to being upgraded to 2.1. Here is the official quote as to why from the Motorola Forums:
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?