Google briefly released their note-taking application “Google Keep” on Sunday via Google Drive, and then quickly yanked it back out – but, not before screenshots were taken. The guys over at Android Police managed to get off a couple quick snapshots before everything went back …
It’s that time again where everyone starts making those promises to themselves. Next year, I’ll lose 25 pounds. Or quit smoking. Or manage my money better. Or get back in church. Or… whatever. With the new year comes new resolutions. This time, stick to it longer than a week why don’t you? This year, arm yourself with a few Android apps to keep you on track. We’ve put together a list of titles we think you should consider installing on your phone to keep you adhering to your 2011 resolution.
The ever popular note-taking/idea capturing/inspiration grabbing service, Evernote, has announced that their Android app is available!Â If youâ€™re looking for a way to store and access your photos, notes, and more, you should check it out. The app promises the ability to capture text, ink …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?