Garmin Ltd. and ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Garmin-Asus) have officially announced their next Android-based handset, the A10. This time around, the company is turning their focus to pedestrians and personal navigation. The A10 comes with a 3.2-inch HVGA touch display, a 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus, and …
After more than a year of waiting, Garmin is set to show off their newly announced nuvifone A50 next week at Mobile World Congress. As it turns out, the device is more GPS than phone. Surprise!
Garmin-Asus, a joint product venture between GPS maker Garmin and PC maker Asus(tek) plan to launch their first smartphone based on Android no later than the first quarter of next year (2010). Â It’s possible it might even arrive earlier according to associate vice president of …
The much delayed and anticipated Nuvifone from Garmin is still on track for a 2009 release.Â Unfortunately, it won’t be running Android as the OS.Â It was rumored that the reason for all of the delays was that Garmin was taking second looks at the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?