The ODROID Developer Edition package is now available worldwide and has begun deployment to the 300 developers that pre-ordered back in September. Will the ODROID gain any traction in the gaming community and break into the market that the iPod Touch is dominating?
A platform development version of the ODROID device was announced for preorder in Korea today. Limited to Korean developers, there only 300 units up for grabs.Â The ODROID development device sells for roughly $320 US dollars.Â Today’s event was hosted by Korean blog Aesop.Â Â Preorders …
The fine folks at HardKernel were kind enough to pass along another video showing their ODROID device running an Android app up close.Â The demo below shows the app RockOn, a music player downloaded from SlideME. As with the last video, we’re more and more …
Remember that Android-based entertainment device from a couple of weeks ago called the ODROID?Â It’s back today in the form of a demo video.Â The clip below shows how Android looks running through an HDMI cable out to a television.Â We get to see a …
Korean-based Hard Kernel were kind enough to pass along some information about their ODROID Entertainment Device.Â Packed with great specs, it’s definitely a unique looking device. It’s pretty obvious from the looks of it, but their rep tells us that the unit is based on …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?