Read It Later, a popular app designed to save and share web content for offline reading, has gotten a brand new makeover. Effective immediately, the app is now free across multiple platforms under its new name, Pocket. The new app features a completely fresh …
Let’s face it, Google Docs never was the prettiest nor most functional app on Android and that’s quite a shame. Being an official Google app, you’d at least expect it to follow the design guidelines the very same developer stated. Another major drawback was the …
After years of waiting, the Read it Later app comes to Android. And since the platform is so awesome, it provides features that its iOS counterpart could only dream of.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?