OpenFeint, the secret cross-platform sauce behind hundreds of Android games, has issued a press release today touting their new Game Channel for Android. Designed to both help players discover new games and highlight developers, it’s also a perfect opportunity for OpenFeint to thump their chest. …
Japanese social networking company Gree Inc. in an attempt to expand international business has agreed to purchase Openfeint for $104M. Openfeint is best known in the Android community for it’s integration into the popular game, Fruit Ninja. OpenFeint currently has an estimated 75 million users, …
The cross-platform gaming platform that is OpenFeint continues to swell with the addition of 14 new and notable Android apps. As of today there are now 315 games that take advantage of iOS vs. Android gaming, leaderboards, friends, and more. Things appear to be picking …
OpenFeint has just added another round of cross-platform games to their repertoire with popular titles that include Bomberman Dojo and Frogger.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?