Motorola’s commitment to Android is becoming clearer by the week.Â It seems like every time we turn around, they are up to something else involving green robots.Â What we like best is that their products aren’t just the same old, same old.Â Each has a …
The Lenovo-built Ophone is rumored to be landing in China about 1 month before Apple’s iPhone does.Â With virtually the same launch time, this summer could really help forecast the future for the two operating systems.Â Just how much love does a half-eaten fruit get …
Check out the video below to see what the OPhone looks like so far. You’ll notice it has the Android backbone that our T-Mobile G1 has, but with quite a bit of modification on top. Sure there’s that most obvious change in the iPhone-like tiles, …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?