The T-Mobile G2x has been available for quite some time, and T-Mo actually started rolling out Gingerbread for it a few months ago, and now they are planning to restart the update. This “restart” could be the result of some users who didn’t get the …
Our big list of what is, and isn’t, happening in the world of Android 4.0
LG took a big step towards calming their Android user base this morning, advising that they are working to bring Android 4.0 to a number of their devices. Rumors were rampant over the last few days that LG would not support the dual-core Optimus 2X/ …
T-Mobile has once again taken to twitter to announce the release dates for upcoming Android handsets. This time we’re getting the goods on the dual-core LG handset that is the G2X as well as the Sidekick 4G from Samsung. Look for the Sidekick 4G to …
Finally…a dual-core Android phone for T-Mobile USA? TmoNews is reporting a leaked document that clearly showcases a picture of the T-Mobile G2X, which would be a rebrand of the LG Optimus 2X. Other than the picture of the device and logo, there is no other information given.
LG has become the first handset maker to announce a dual-core Android smart phone. The Tegra 2-based handset is the first of many expected in the new year.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?