LG has hinted that they are working on an ultra-thin successor to their Optimus 3D handset with hopes to have it out in 2012. Speaking recently with Pocket-Lint, LG’s Dr. Henry Noh mentioned that one place where their phone(s) could get better is in the waistline. …
Curious about how to use a 3D handset? Where will it help you out in your daily lifestyle? LG has the answer for you with this one minute clip!
LG has dropped a pair of YouTube videos online, teasing their Mobile World Congress announcements. One clip is for the Optimus 3D, the other is for the Optimus Pad.
What does LG plan on doing at Mobile World Congress? Something we’ve not seen or heard of yet? And how does one “rewrite” something that already happened?
LG has begun sending out invitations to an event at Mobile World Congress event next month. Teasing us with a “new dimension” in their announcement, we can only expect to see a 3D device unveiled. It just so happens that an LG Optimus 3D was spotted (translated) online earlier today. Coincidence? Hardly.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?