You can go ahead and put away the pitchforks and torches. After putting a scare into folks earlier in the week with talks of hardware requirements, the handset maker has committed to Android 2.3 for their Optimus One series of phones. LG will upgrade all …
It was rumored as far back as June that Android 2.3/Gingerbread would require specific hardware. If you recall, Eldar Murtazin was the one who first made reference to the idea that this release would need certain features in order to make the cut. Features that …
MetroPCS announced their first Android smart phone today, the Optimus M for availability later this week. Starting November 24th, the nation’s fifth largest carrier will offer the Android 2.2 handset for $229 outright.
LG has issued a press release today which finds the handset maker celebrating monumental sales figures. Thanks to low-cost phones like T-Mobile’s Optimus T and Sprint’s Optimus S, LG’s Optimus line has crossed one million sold in 40 days.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?