Nearparent Ltd. is looking for beta testers for their Nearparent application for Android handsets. The free application works on devices running 2.1 or higher and can be downloaded from the Android Market immediately. The aim of Nearparent is to help parents and children live a …
Concerned parents can keep an eye on calls, texts, pictures, and web history from wherever they are with this remote monitoring app.
A pair of Orlando residents with a history in vehicle insurance have grown tired of the number of motor vehicle accidents, creating an Android app to help. Parents will love the features in this app which offer preventative measures as well as monitoring tools.
Retina-X Studios, LLC, has released their mobile monitoring and filter software, Mobile Nanny, into the Android Market today. The application records and blocks any particular activity or game/app chosen by parents and can be set to timed schedules. Worried about your son or daughter texting …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?