Guess who has another scoop?Â Yeah, BGR.Â Those guys must have a phone directly to Commissioner Gordon or something because everything related to Droid so far has come through them.Â This time around, they’re leaking the follow up commercial to the iDon’t ad from a …
Verizon Wireless officially announced today that the Motorola Droid will be launching on November 6th with a $200 price tag.Â We have to admit, the cost does come as a surprise considering the specs.Â It’s considerably beefier than anything else we’ve seen so far from …
Although we touched on this over the weekend, we wanted to circle back with more information about Verizon’s Android plans. If the reports from various mobile tech sites prove to be true, Verizon could be sitting with 4 Android handsets by the end of this …
Some promotional material for the Droid Does campaign is starting to make its rounds throughout the tech and mobile community. Although a firm date has not been set yet as to when to expect the pre-sale or sale date, the rumors are starting to swirl …
We still have to wait a few weeks for the announcements to come from Verizon, but that’s not stopping CEO Lowell McAdam from parading around with the Motorola Sholes.Â See that picture?Â The nerve of that guy to tease us – what with his non-blurry …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?