As we predicted in March, Microsoft has strong-armed HTC into signing a licensing agreement to pay Microsoft royalties for HTC’s Android phones. The good news here is that an Apple-style lawsuit is unlikely now that HTC has agreed to cough up the money. The bad …
For those of you who are unaware, every week Android Guys holds a poll accessible from the Android Guys App. For this week’s poll we picked the most controversial issue currently running through the Android communities; who do you feel is in the wrong regarding …
Right now, we’re all worrying about Apple’s patent claims against HTC, but Android may face a similar attack from Microsoft. It’s not terribly well known that Microsoft claims that it owns significant intellectual property used in Linux, the operating system at the heart of Android. …
Imagine having carriers submitting bids directly to your handset for the lowest cost data and cellular service.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?