I’ve had Plants vs. Zombies for so long that I forgot it wasn’t available on the Android Market. That’s right, PvZ came to us via the Amazon app store, and was at one time the free-app-of-the-day. It now appears that long Amazon exclusivity is about …
PopCap Games released their third Android game in less than two months today in the form of addictive puzzle game Peggle. Following on the heels of Chuzzle and Plants Versus Zombies, Peggle arrives as a free Amazon Appstore exclusive. Thanks to its nearly 75MB file size, the …
PopCap, the creators of ultra-popular games such as Zuma and little series called Bejewled, have promised Android users that they will finally deliver Plants Versus Zombies and Peggle in early 2011.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?