Hey, you. Yeah, you. Grab your Verizon LTE phone and turn on the 4G. If you’re not seeing any signal on Verizon’s LTE network, and you’re in: The Triangle, North Carolina Bedford, Pennsylvania Indiana, Pennsylvania Burlington, North Carolina Jacksonville And New Bern, North Carolina Idaho; …
Verizon will be lighting up a few more cities with LTE in the coming months and rightfully so, considering all the new LTE enabled devices coming out. While they’ve managed to drag their feet with the Galaxy Nexus release, they’ve certainly been cranking out the …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?