We’re not here to beat a dead (or dying) horse and we hate to cover any Android player in a bad light, but that’s what we have to do from time to time. As most of you know, HTC is having a tough go at …
HTC CEO Peter Chou believes the worst is behind the company and that 2013 will be a rebound year for the handset maker. In an interview with WSJ (subscription) published online today, Chou acknowledges that Samsung and other competitors are spending way more on marketing. And as …
Rather than risking their brand image, HTC plans to focus on premium lines of samrtphones.
Last week, HTC CEO Peter Chou appeared at the D8 conference, timing his visit with the EVO launch. Peter’s story is an interesting one as he is the major reason HTC itself is a major brand now rather than a manufacturer making phones for other brand names. …
While we wait on the rest of the Open Handset Alliance’s hardware makers to get off their butts and start putting out phones, HTC is moving full speed ahead with their lineup.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?