A pair of tweets from reputable and trusted sources are confirming much of the same details as it pertains to the rumored 5-inch HTC handset. Falling in line with recent reports, the handset looks to be one of the biggest and baddest devices of the …
OK guys and gals, here’s something awesome to consider over this weekend. You know that rumored 5-inch HTC phone/tablet device? The one said to offer a 1080p HD display? Yeah, it’s real. Our friends over at HTC Source have been able to confirm that the handset is …
Could HTC have better luck than LG competing with Samsung in this space?
Today at CES, Samsung Mobile and AT&T surprised us with not only a phone that is being referred to as a phablet (phone/tablet) due to it’s 5.3” HD Super AMOLED screen size. That it also will be available in carbon blue and ceramic white. Normally Android users …
After months of hype and anticipation, the Dell Streak phablet has finally gotten an official price tag. Starting as early as this coming Thursday (12th), the 5-inch behemoth will run $299 (with two-year AT&T contract) or $549 (contract-free), depending on your approach.
If there is one thing Android has certainly become very good at, it’s blurring the line between tablet and smart phone. Where exactly does one decide to stop calling something a phone? Is it five inches? How about 5.5-inches? What if the device was 7-inches …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?