Find yourself running low (or out) of battery come the end of your work day? Of course not, you own and Android phone and those are notoriously awesome, right? OK, in all seriousness, everybody could stand to use some extra power for around the house, …
Living in Manhattan, I often find myself out and about in the city with dangerously low levels of battery power. I’ve tried to compensate by carrying additional USB cables, clunky cases with batteries built-in, and even book-sized portable charging solutions (often requiring a backpack) to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?