EyeEm, a great photo sharing app we’ve highlighted in the past, is back with a brand new 3.0 release. Details in this go’round include a discovery tool, sidebar navigation, an improved way to view photos, and more. With the new client it is not only easier to navigate the …
So you love to take photos of sushi and clouds huh? Big fan of applying a clever filter or vignette before tossing on Instagram or Facebook? You might appreciate the new Android app Via.me which lets you do just that, but also to also share …
Cooliris has released Liveshare 1.1, a new mobile application that allows people to post photos taken with their mobile phones to a real-time stream, and share them with friends online. Liveshare lets the user snap photos and share their events as they travel about town. Although mostly …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?