Samsung today announced a new deal with Dropbox for a number of connected devices, including smartphones, cameras, and PCs. Much like you’ll see in the Galaxy Note II, existing and forthcoming products will include Dropbox integration out of the box. This will allow for uploading, …
When it comes to preserving those cherished photos and videos taken with your phone, your best bet is always going to be backing up them up in some fashion, and your computer is typically going to be the safest choice, what with the account-hacking paparazzi …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?