I’m sure by now you’ve heard about Verizon’s plan to adopt tiered data pricing. The blogs have been buzzing about it, readers have been flaming about it, and trolls… well… they’ve been trolling about it. I can’t say I’m surprised about the move, considering I’ve been a guinea pig to corporate greed for many years now. I’m often asking myself: “Why do I allow these companies to continually rip me off?” And, like most people, I just sit there and take it. Sure, we’ll complain about it, but do we ever do anything about it? I mean, if Verizon is such a bastardization of a company, why don’t we just switch carriers?
When we spoke to Dan from T-Mo a few weeks ago on AGTN, he told us that the company was going to be business as usual until they heard something different regarding the AT&T and T-Mo Merger. It looks like he wasn’t kidding!
T-Mo has announced an interesting new plan scheme for users of their “4G” network (notice the quotes). In a posting on their new website, T-Mo stated the following:
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?