How does a quad-core HTC device with Playstation games sound to you?
Sony Ericsson recently announced a bunch of new Android phones at the MWC 2011, notably the Xperia Arc and Xperia Play. Canadian carrier Rogers has officially announced that they will be carrying these two terrific phones, launching them during Spring 2011. Our friends over at MobileSyrup …
Sony is rumored to be working on at least two Android tablets for release later this year. One is your standard 9.4-inch fare while the other features two 5.5-inch screens in a clamshell form factor.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?