Pocket, perhaps one of our favorite Android apps of all time, has just seen its latest version hit the Google Play store. The big change this time around is the ability to have your saved Pocket materials read out loud to you. Called (wait for …
Pocket, one of our favorite ways to keep up with reading long articles and documents, makes it very easy to discover new content. Try using the hashtag #longreads and you’ll find all sorts of wonderful, things to read in your endless spare time. Now, Pocket …
Read It Later, a popular app designed to save and share web content for offline reading, has gotten a brand new makeover. Effective immediately, the app is now free across multiple platforms under its new name, Pocket. The new app features a completely fresh …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?