If you’re running ICS, at least version 4.0.3, on your Android device, then you should really check this out. A developer by the name of “Beansoft” has released a beta port of the Jelly Bean keyboard – and its prediction engine – that runs on …
Ice Cream Sandwich may not yet be available on any device other than the not yet released Galaxy Nexus, but the oldest of the Nexus family has already received an taste of Google’s new dessert thanks to an SDK port. It doesn’t run perfect, but …
With HP’s recent announcement that they will be discontinuing all webOS hardware devices, they dropped the HP TouchPad down to a mere $99 for the 16GB and only $149 for the 32GB. Now obviously this price is unbeatable (I bought 3) and is a steal for a 9.7″ screen, …
If you have been considering switching over to Sprint as your mobile carrier, (I know I have been, sorry T-mo, you are the only carrier with no 3G and no service in my home area), now may be the time to do it. Sprint is right now offering people who have smartphone contracts with other carriers $125 for each number ported over. If you are a non-smartphone user, they are offering $50. Check out the quote from Sprint’s posting on their site:
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?