Google Wallet users are now getting a warning to spend their Google Prepaid Card balance before October 17th at which point Google will be removing all prepaid cards from the Google Wallet App. After this date passes the only way to get your money back …
The first retail outlets to receive Google Play Store gift cards are expected to be Target, GameStop, and RadioShack, according to Google. No longer a rumor, the pre-paid card option has gone live and is ready for your money. If you happen to head out …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?