Even with the heavily-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 sitting in the “yet to be available” category, Samsung has just posted some big financial news. Their Q1 profits have been released, and with them, Samsung has passed 7.15 trillion Won, or about 6.3 billion US dollars. Their …
Yesterday, Verizon released their Q4 earnings, and total 2012 earnings. The growth seen on their front is terrific, as follows for Q4: 2.2 million net customer additions in the quarter, highest in company history $20 billion in revenue ($16.4 bn being service revenues) for Q4, up …
HTC, a name synonymous with popular android hardware, just posted their financial report for Q4 of 2012, and the results aren’t terrific. In a quarter where most electronics manufacturers excel due to the holiday season, HTC announces that they pulled in about $34.5 million in …
Yesterday, Google released their very first line of self-branded tablets, the Nexus 7. One of the biggest selling points is its cool price tag, but the question is – how do they get the price so low? Easy… according to Andy Rubin himself, Google …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?