NVIDIA made quite a stir at CES this last January with the announcement of what they called “Project Shield”, a new gaming device powered by Android. Well, now it seems they’re dropping the “project” status, as NVIDIA has announced that prospective gamers can preorder their …
There’s a new project going for an Android tablet. Isn’t the Android world saturated enough with tablets, though? Well, this one is different. According to the project site: Built for survival, Earl works where today’s smart phones and tablets cannot. Style meets efficiency with Earl’s …
While it’s been known for awhile the Project J is a Samsung thing, the rumors were that it was the codename for the Galaxy S IV. However, once that name was actually revelaed as Altius, the rumor mill went quiet on project J – until …
A lot of users have been asking Sprint about their support (or lack thereof) for the Galaxy Nexus in AOSP. Sprint has responded to those inquiries, and, in the process, has managed to make quite a few users quite upset. The name of the …
Jean-Baptiste Queru has announced that Android’s latest version, 4.1 Jelly Bean, has been released to the Android Open Source Project. This is a major step for JB, and it allows anyone to get their hands on the source code and compile 4.1 into their own …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?