The guys over at XDA Developers have released some photos of the rumoured HTC new flagship phone, the Pyramid. It has been confirmed that the phone will be sporting a 1.2GHz processor with 768MB RAM on board. Out-of-the-box, we’re looking at Gingerbread v. 2.3.2 and …
So, HTC is producing dual-cores as well now. We’ve seen the Evo 3D, the second mainstream 3D-phone, and now the Pyramid shows up as well, next to the Desire HD. It’s sporting a 4.3″ qHD screen and a 1.2GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor. Don’t be fooled …
Ahh, the HTC Pyramid. We first got wind of this device in early February, when we learned that it’s likely headed for Tmobile. It also later popped up in a leaked inventory shot. Well, we finally got a good look at the Pyramid, and it’s impressive to say the least. It was spotted somewhere on the internet in China, and we’ve even got some supposed specs for you.
It seems that every other cell phone provider in America is getting some 4.3″ HTC love expect for T-Mobile. Well that is about to change according to a rumor that was first published on Android And Me and also independently reported by TmoNews. It seems that a previously unnamed HTC phone is in the works for T-Mobile, and it is going to be big, literally. The rumor as it sits right now is that is it going to be a 4.3″ qHD display, with HSPA+ capabilities, and running the first Qualcomm dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz (MSM8x60).
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?