The Nexus Q has been slated by Google as a “developer’s media device” since it’s inception at Google I/O. In the same vein, is there anything that screams “developer” like CyanogenMod? Well, put the two together, and here’s what you get. Jason Parker has made …
When the Nexus Q was first announced by Google, it was no secret that they were encouraging hackers to get their hands on it. Google said they wanted rommers, modders, and tweakers to get to customizing and messing with the Q right away. The social …
The Nexus Q was announced by Google recently, and some people are still trying to figure out why they want one. Well, for you hardware-centric readers out there, iFixIt has released their tear down of the device to show you what’s inside. Google said that …
The chaps at CellphoneSignal have unearthed another Motorola handset in the works.Â The model number this time is MB511 and a codename of “Ruth” is attached to it.Â As with all newly leaked devices, the list of known specs is rather short.Â Here’s what CellPhoneSignal …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?