During the first quarter of 2013, Android continued to surge forward. Google’s mobile platform powered an impressive 59.9% of all “smart” mobile devices sold, with a total shipment level of 308.7 million units. in comparison, Apple’s iOS powered only 19.3% of devices sold – 3 …
Even with the heavily-awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 sitting in the “yet to be available” category, Samsung has just posted some big financial news. Their Q1 profits have been released, and with them, Samsung has passed 7.15 trillion Won, or about 6.3 billion US dollars. Their …
Recently, T-Mobile decided to become an ‘UnCarrier’ network, as they decided to left the ‘clueless-cellular-company building’, and it seems it was the best decision T-Mobile made in recent times. T-Mo just had the first positive customer growth in four years, as back in Q4 2012, …
Fierce Wireless today is reporting that HTC’s CEO Peter Chou has confirmed that his company is indeed working on an Android based tablet, despite statements last year from HTC spokesperson Eric Lin saying that, at the time, there were no plans to build a tablet. (a lot can happen in this time, we know, this statement was made last July).
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?