Motorola Mobility recently announced third-quarter 2011 financial results, posting net revenues of $3.3 billion, up 11 percent from third quarter 2010. Mobile device revenue came in at $2.4 billion, up 20 percent from Q3 of last year. Motorola smartphones have been flying off shelves, with …
Digital Daily tells us that throughout 2010, the Chinese mobile market was led by Symbian and Windows Mobile, but it seems that has changed, and looking into 2011, Android has secured a huge spot in their market.
Speaking with Reuters, Samsung confirmed that they plan to release an Android based Tablet PC in Q3 this year. This places Samsung firmly in competition with LG, Acer, Dell, Toshiba and others that have announced Android based tablets. Samsung is the number 2 handset manufacturer …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?