T-Mobile USA nearly one half million (492,000) contracted customers during the third quarter of 2012, so says the carrier today. The nation’s fourth largest wireless provider released its quarterly earnings report today which includes some of the bullet points below. While it’s a mix of …
It looks like Google is showing no signs of slowing down, something Android users are familiar with. Google’s Q2 earnings for 2011 were released today, and although the gain surprised many investors, followers of Google are nodding their heads in response to familiar news of success. While …
Wow! This has been a long time coming for Sprint. The nation’s third largest carrier is finally able to deliver some good news to the rest of the industry. Somehow, we can’t help but think Android has played an integral role in the turnaround. Focusing …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?