After playing with the recently leaked R2D2 Live Wallpapers that hit the internet today, I wanted to share them with you. I threw together a very fast, one take video that showcases each wallpaper. The 5-minute clip you see below will give you a good idea as to the level of customization and character that comes with the new Droid 2, due later this month.
Verizon’s Droid 2 goes on sale today, but we get the feeling that some of you are holding out for the R2D2 edition, even without a clue as to what he looks like. Well, now you do. Thanks to twitter user @r2d2central, we see that the phone very much resembles Artoo on the back.
Verizon has opened up a teaser site for the R2-D2 flavored version of the finally-announced Droid 2. With nothing more than an outline image of our favorite Astromech glowing in Droid red, we’re told to follow Artoo on twitter. And just like that, DroidLanding has …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?