HTC lists both U.S. and international models expecting to be served a dish of delicious Ice Cream Sandwich.
PocketNow have got a hold of the HTC Holiday’s user agent profile, which indicates that it will be named the HTC Raider at launch. Although this will probably be the global branding of the phone, it’s not known yet whether AT&T will choose their own …
Just as we finished up our post on Samsung trademarks which may (or may not) ultimately be Android-related, we came across a few HTC trademarks as well. Pocketnow has compiled a few names of their own to which we added a few more. Some of …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?