Just a quick note to remind you all that the Droid Razr HD and Droid Razr Maxx HD are now available for Verizon customers. The pair of Motorola smartphones are offered with a few color and capacity options, with pricing of either $199 or $299 …
Motorola has a press event scheduled for September 5 where it’s expected they will announce next model in the RAZR family. Strangely, it looks like they’re not going to go with the RAZR HD name we’ve expected all along. No, they’d rather go with the …
A set of tutorial videos for the Droid Razr HD have surfaced online, showing off the device ahead of its eventual announcement. Tied to a model number of XT926, the handset looks and feels like the next big Motorola release. It’s not uncommon for these …
All signs point to a Droid Razr HD for the Friday debut.
As if you’d expect anything less, Verizon has some serious Android contenders on the horizon.
We first caught wind of the Droid Fighter back in February, in a leaked Verizon inventory shot. Obviously we’re past the rumored April 12th launch date, but there’s still some credibility to the rumor. Last month, a blurry shot (shown above) of a new Motorola device …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?