If you’re rocking an HTC Rezound, Droid Razr, Droid Razr Maxx, or a 3G/4G Motorola Xoom, today is your lucky day. A Verizon software upgrade schedule, shown above, has been leaked, and the juiciest of the information is listed at the top. According to the …
HTC plans to focus on thin, touch-only form factors for the immediate future.
The hardware maker doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to deploy 4.0 to a number of smartphones or tablets.
There are some teaser photos being tossed around on Picasa, and it looks as though Big Red already has another Droid branded RAZR in the pipeline. We’ve got a picture of some release information for the rumored Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, thanks to Droid Life. The picture …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?