Looks like the marketing carnival wagon has no plans of passing up the Motorola DROID RAZR, as a leaked screenshot shows the release date of the device to have changed. While we were originally being told Nov. 10th for the official date, it looks like …
We first got wind of the Samsung Stratosphere in a leaked Verizon roadmap back in August, with a September 8th launch date. After a few delays, the good people at Vzw have finally confirmed an October 13th (that’s this Thursday) date for the device. No …
The Samsung Exhibit 4G first showed up in a leaked T-Mobile roadmap last month, and now we’re learning more about this Android device, as well as Sammy’s Gravity Smart.
Android Central recently picked up on an interesting advertisement in Sprint’s Playbook. Along with the fact that it’s advertising the HTC EVO 3D, the headline of the ad mentions a “Fourth Week of June” release date. There’s nothing to say, except that EVO lovers might want to …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?