Everything.me Launcher: Personalize your homescreen on the fly, depending on what you’re interested in
Let’s face it: the Android homescreen can get stale, boring – just plain old “meh”. Not because of anything Google did wrong, of course, but there are those users like myself who constantly want to see their setups change, stay fresh. Enter “Everything.me”. This homescreen …
Modaco’s Paul O’Brien has extracted the Gingerbread launcher out of the emulator ROM and made it available for all devices running Froyo. Combined with the Gingerbread-keyboard, this can give you a bit of an impression what Gingerbread is like.
There is literally a virtual keyboard for everyone, even people who have not used a virtual keyboard since the days of the original Palm handhelds. Remember those weird little pads at the bottom, where you could spell out every letter or number? I got pretty fast on mine. The software that drove that was called Graffiti, and now that software has been brought to Android.
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?