We wait for comScore report every month because they keep us updated with the mobile statistics in the USA. Just like the last report, Samsung is still winning from all the other smartphone vendors, and Android is still sitting on the “throne of mobile operating …
These days, it seems that Android never stops rolling. Our favorite little green guy is taking over the US, with a commanding 40% share of the nation’s smartphone users. Even more good news is that the runner up, iOS, only has a market share of 28%, …
Millennial Media recently released its monthly Mobile Mix report, a survey of the top mobile devices and operating systems. The leading independent mobile advertising company’s latest report contains some fascinating morsels of information, some worth highlighting here.
In a press release today, REI is announcing that they have brought their popular Snow and Ski Report application to the Android platform. If you are a winter sports enthusiast, this may be the app for you. A quote from the press release on what functionality the app has inside of it:
WeFi, which bills itself as “the world’s largest free Wi-Fi network,” gathered data during Q1 2010 from users of their app from over 220 countries and territories. It includes data from laptop, netbook, Symbian and Android devices (all the platforms on which the WeFi app is available). …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?